Hunter Ceiling Fan Wiring Diagram Red Wire

Download Hunter Ceiling Fan Wiring Diagram Red Wire Gif. Ceiling fans and light kits, dimmer switches, fan speed controllers, 3 way fan switches, and bathroom exhaust fan circuits. I ran 14/3 wire from the fan fixture to the switch box.

I'm installing a Hunter ceiling fan with remote. There are ...
I'm installing a Hunter ceiling fan with remote. There are ... from f01.justanswer.com
In a typical installation, the white (neutral) if the fan includes a light, there will be another hot wire, often colored blue or red (but it may be a different color); I just bought a new ceiling fan and will be mounting it in a place where there is currently no fixture. Wire your fan in this article:

.i have black, blu, red, white.

If you are unfamiliar with the wiring. Then these wiring colors will. Depending on how your place is wired will dictate the solution here. I will be going over the circuits required for all of the options mentioned.


0 Response to "Hunter Ceiling Fan Wiring Diagram Red Wire"

Post a Comment

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel