Hunter Fan Receiver Wiring Diagram

16+ Hunter Fan Receiver Wiring Diagram Background. Read and save these instructions. 120 vac, 60 hz,1.0 amp fan 300 watts incandescent light.

30 Hunter Ceiling Fan Switch Wiring Diagram - Wire Diagram ...
30 Hunter Ceiling Fan Switch Wiring Diagram - Wire Diagram ... from www.pixball.com
If so, the wires should be individually labed. I have separate power at the junction box for the light. How to wire a ceiling fan with remote & receiver.

Join our community of 625,000+ engineers.

Even if your remote doesn't look exactly like this one, they work on the same principle. I have a hunter floor fan model # 22029 with a levolier # 206 pull switch. I have separate power at the junction box for the light. Transmitter and receiver dip switches do not match.


0 Response to "Hunter Fan Receiver Wiring Diagram"

Post a Comment

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel